The Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications.
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
Implement And Deploy MuleSoft ESB Solutions
- Expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, api integration, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience in at least one programming language and excited to learn others.
- 2+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
- 2+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services
- 2+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- MuleSoft integrations and customizations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MuleSoft development
- Experience working with RAML using MuleSoft
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Experience using Maven
- Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps
- Integration product support from integration vendors like IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc.
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
MuleSoft Solution Architect
About the Position:
The Solution Architect provides technical leadership on MuleSoft implementation projects. This person is primarily responsible for evaluating technical and functional requirements and for developing a sound architectural blueprint in line with business goals. As an experienced practitioner, the Solution Architect will advise on best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.
This person will be an influencer and thought leader and will also possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility to provide detailed guidance to the implementation team. The Solution Architect will perform hands-on activities as required to ensure project success.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including business management and experienced IT architects.
- Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Identify on-going risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions.
- Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- 3+ years experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
- Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies