Our Client is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide,is looking for a Enterprise Network Architect for long term project in Chicago, IL, below is the detail requirement.
• Provide technical leadership and direction to business leaders throughout the enterprise.
• CCNP is required.
• Responsibility for maintaining the overall integrity of the infrastructure by having a detailed knowledge of the components and how they integrate and interact. The Voice and Data infrastructure components include:
1. Cisco Unified Communications
2. Juniper Switches/Firewalls
3. Palo Alto Firewalls
4. Riverbed Steelhead Solution
5. Cisco Routing/Switching
6. Design, Planning, Implementation of Core Network
• Assist in researching, developing and updating the long range, comprehensive plan for the customer’s networking systems, processes, technical architecture and standards.
• Must be a self-starter and is expected to stay abreast of relevant changes in technology and maintaining focus on the strategic requirements by working with the business units in a continuous cycle of planning for growth and optimization.
• Consulting on network designs and technical engineering solutions to address specific customer requirements.
• Collecting and confirming detailed information from customers, account teams, and engineering groups that are specific to the business requirements for purposes of designing network solutions.
• Delivering network diagrams, documentation and internal technical support training in order to successfully sustain and continuously improve the overall environment.
• Risk management of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
• Help build employee knowledge and skill in specific areas of expertise.
• May create and document new methods supporting network/system operations and implement changes to procedures to drive ultimate continuous improvements in the operational run model.
• Audit current network footprints and document current capabilities and costs.
• Provide support during incidents/outages as needed.
Lorven Technologies Inc,
101, Morgan Lane, Suite 209, Plainsboro, NJ-08536
Work : 609-799-4202 Ext 206 | Fax: 609-799-4204
Email :firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.lorventech.com