Our client is looking for a EAI Solutions Lead for a Long Term Contract / Full- Time project Boca Raton, FL below is the detail requirement.
Job Title: EAI Solutions Lead
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: Long Term Contract / Full- Time
RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support application solutioning and development, infrastructure/OS, and operations that leverage such technologies as Apache Camel, Spring Boot, JBoss AMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Dynatrace, and Prometheus.
- Experience with enterprise data center technologies including operating systems, storage platforms, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center.
- Leads project engagement from scope Ideation to Production deployment.
- Understanding of disaster recovery, high availability and other technologies and principles that support business continuity; experience with DR capabilities in virtualized and/or cloud environments.
- Leads junior team members and contributes with implementation and deployment efforts on projects; leads SDLC checkpoint reviews (peer, design, standards, etc.) for internal and external projects.
- Leads and/or participates in project pipeline builds, automation, CI/CD and functional/performance testing.
- Develop, implement, execute, and measure application, operations, and infrastructure processes, policies, methodologies, templates, standards, and procedures to meet goals for quality, time-to-market, and ROI/TCO.
- Participates with automation/configuration management and functional/performance testing.
- Performs change management and incident management processes.
- Develops relationships and work alongside other functional IT groups such as development, networking, storage, database and security.
- Works outside immediate discipline to coordinate a group of people in troubleshooting a wide-scale problem.
- Performs after-hours or weekend system maintenance and application support as needed.
- Assists with leading evaluations and recommending appropriate solutions for integration related initiatives.
- Source Control Management (SCM) Tools: GitHub, Subversion(SVN)
- Scripting Languages: WLST, Python, Bash, Perl, Shell, ANT
- Continuous Integration (CI) Tools: Jenkins
- Virtualization/Container Tools: VMware, Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google, Oracle Cloud, MS Azure
- Provisioning/Configuration Management: WLST, Ansible
- Monitoring Tools: Dynatrace, Splunk, ElasticSearch, Wireshark
- Issue Tracking Tools: ServiceNow, Jira
- Operating Systems: Solaris, Linux, Windows (AS400, Mainframe, Solaris a plus)
- Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, Websphere
- SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Couchbase